Who is NATALIE MINH?
Natalie Minh is an internationally published Fitness Model and Fitness Photographer. She is a Vietnamese-American born in Houston, Texas USA in...BiographyAugust 8, 2009
My Fitness Program used for the European Championships
This is a blog dated from February 2008: I am training for a fitness competition in April and a few people...FigureAugust 8, 2009
High Protein Recipes
While training for the Worlds in May/June, I changed up my diet a bit in order to include alot more protein,...NutritionAugust 8, 2009
Fitness Model Recipe: Avocado Banana Smoothie
It’s the heat of the summer and I had some overly ripe banana and avocado that had to be used today....BodybuildingAugust 8, 2009
Fitness Model Recipe: Healthy and Hearty Chili!
This is my twist on chili. I added every veggie that I could find in order to make this very healthy...BodybuildingAugust 8, 2009
Fitness Model Recipe: Shrimp Low Carb Spring Rolls
Hey Asian Food fans, it’s me and I’m in the kitchen again! How to eat a salad in 30 seconds: “Shrimp...BodybuildingAugust 8, 2009
New Test in the Kitchen: Tiramisu!
Who doesn’t love Tiramisu, seriously. This was another recipe that I tackled to see if I could make this into something...BodybuildingAugust 8, 2009
- Interview with a Beachbody Coach and Fitness Trainer – Amy Azzato
- Interview with a Fitness Model, Pilot, and a Passionate Diva: Amy Taylor
- Interview with a personal trainer, nutrition expert and visionary – Katie Wygant
- Interview with the Calisthenics Master – Frank Medrano
- Interview with a Fit Warrior Girl – Vanessa Chow