Recipe By: Dmitry Steinbuchel
Weekly Preparation of Lean Protein
Cooking in Bulk
- Saves times
- Keeps you on track
- You only have to cook once a week
- Throw chicken breasts in salads, eggs, wraps, and anything else your heart desires.
1. I like to prepare my lean protein source (Chicken Breast) oncer or twice per week, as I cook on the grill as bulk. I buy two Organic packages of Chicken Breast either from Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods.
2. Trim all the chicken from most of the fat. A lot of people don’t mind the fat. I don’t like it. I like my chicken nice and lean.
3. Season / rub / and mix all the breasts in the seasonings of your desire. I like salt, pepper, paprika, italian, chili, old bay, and anything else that comes to mind. Switch up, get creative. Cooking is supposed to be fun.
4. Fire up the grill and throw the breasts on it. Cook each side for 7-10 minutes. Make sure chicken is well done. It is not a good idea to keep chicken undercooked. Poultry needs to be fully cooked and not have any pink inside.
5. Done. Pack all the breasts and store in glass containers. I usually eat 3 chicken breasts per day, which on average gives me about 40-50 grams of protein per breast. This is it. Clean up and you are done for the week. This should keep you on track with eating clean throughout the week. Of course don’t forget your healthy fats and a ton of vegetables.
My name is Dmitry and I created this page because I got tired of many of us making excuses to eat poorly and neglect our health. With many diseases and obesity on the rise, I feel like it is my duty as a citizen to educate and inspire to make us a little healthier. Diets do not work because diets make people miserable, I want to share with you a way of how you can make your proper eating a delicious lifestyle – that does not require calorie counting or weighing food. I am excited to share with you how you can cook and plan delicious meals that will transform your body and mind. My goal is to present you the science behind foods, and help discover which natural foods are the right types for you – which will help with achieving your dream body. Let’s reveal the truth behind food manufacturers and see the hidden ingredients that make us overweight, tired and sick.I am not here to sell you any wallet draining fat loss pills, bullshit supplements or shake weights. I am here to share a philosophy – that with a little bit of discipline you will be able to achieve greatness. Improved physical health and mental strength that will not only impact you, but positively inspire the lives of others.