Crab Meat Tilapia (High in lean protein, low in carbs and fat)
- Tilapia fillets
- Crab meat
- Portobello chopped mushrooms
- Spring Onions
- Fibrous (green) vegetables
- Spread a few Tilapia fillets on the baking tray. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Open up 2-3 cans of crab meat or use fresh crab meat.
- Mix crab meat with Portobello chopped mushrooms, spring onion and season it with light salt and pepper.
- Spread crab meat on top of the Tilapia fillets.
- Put it in the preheated oven for 15-20 min.
- Serve with fresh or steamed fibrous (green) vegetables.
Enjoy a delicious lean meal.
My name is Dmitry and I created this page because I got tired of many of us making excuses to eat poorly and neglect our health. With many diseases and obesity on the rise, I feel like it is my duty as a citizen to educate and inspire to make us a little healthier. Diets do not work because diets make people miserable, I want to share with you a way of how you can make your proper eating a delicious lifestyle – that does not require calorie counting or weighing food. I am excited to share with you how you can cook and plan delicious meals that will transform your body and mind. My goal is to present you the science behind foods, and help discover which natural foods are the right types for you – which will help with achieving your dream body. Let’s reveal the truth behind food manufacturers and see the hidden ingredients that make us overweight, tired and sick.I am not here to sell you any wallet draining fat loss pills, bullshit supplements or shake weights. I am here to share a philosophy – that with a little bit of discipline you will be able to achieve greatness. Improved physical health and mental strength that will not only impact you, but positively inspire the lives of others.