One On One With Anthony Matlock: A Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coach
Dr. Venus Ramos: Rehabilitation Physician, Fitness Model & Competitor
Alissa Parker - IFBB Figure Pro and ISSA Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist
Amy Taylor: Fitness Model, Pilot, and a Passionate Diva
Meet Calisthenics Master Frank Medrano
Amy Azzato - Beachbody Coach and Fitness Trainer
Katie Wygant - Personal Trainer, Nutrition Expert and Visionary
Nutritionist and Fitness Advocate Teri Crenshaw
Omar Sobhy - 5x National Squash Champion and Fitness Entrepreneur
Kate Horney - A Fitness Professional, Trainer and Owner of Beyond Fit Mom
Tania Kowalski: Personal Trainer, Health Coach and a Mom of 2
Erica Suter - Fitness Professional and Soccer Chick from Baltimore
Up Close with Paul Hovan: #1 Online Transformation Coach and Fitness Model
Donald James - Fitness Model and CEO of Anabolic Animal
Kim Beach- Certified Personal Trainer and Owner of Fit Fun and Fabulous
Rachel Elizabeth Murray - Celebrity Fitness Personality, Trainer and Nutrition Coach
Interview with the Founder and Creator of Midori Matcha
Eddie Avakoff - Metroflex Gym Long Beach Founder, Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Lauren Jacobsen - Consultant, Writer, Online Coach & Biochemist
Meat Lovers Pesto Spinach Pizza
When I crave pizza, I cook my own. I don’t like to settle for crappy delivery pizza which is filled with bad fats, preservatives, fillers and GMO. I like to enjoy my pizza knowing that I am not putting chemicals in my body, which makes it taste even better.
This pizza is 90% organic and ingredients used here almost have no preservatives and are mostly whole and natural. It is easy to cook, and great for guests or game nights.
Most of these ingredients I purchased from Trader Joes.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Pour 1tbs of olive oil throughout the pizza pan (so it doesn’t stick) Spread whole wheat dough on the pizza pan.
3. Evenly cover the dough with marinara sauce. Even cover the marinara sauce with shredded cheese.
4. Put down sliced pepperoni, chicken, salmon, and sausage on the cheese.
5. Put two cups of spinach in a food processor and shred it until it appears in a pesto like format.
6. Evenly spread the spinach pesto all over pizza.
7. Put some spinach leaves into of the pesto.
8. Cover the remainder of the pizza with sliced onion, bell peppers, mushrooms.
9. Throw a couple pinches of black pepper.
10. Put the tray in the oven and go suck on a finger for about 40 minutes, and then enjoy and satisfy your health and appetite at the same time.
Not bragging but this was seriously one of the best pizzas I ever tasted. Do it yourself, and enjoy it twice as much.
My name is Dmitry and I created this page because I got tired of many of us making excuses to eat poorly and neglect our health. With many diseases and obesity on the rise, I feel like it is my duty as a citizen to educate and inspire to make us a little healthier. Diets do not work because diets make people miserable, I want to share with you a way of how you can make your proper eating a delicious lifestyle – that does not require calorie counting or weighing food. I am excited to share with you how you can cook and plan delicious meals that will transform your body and mind. My goal is to present you the science behind foods, and help discover which natural foods are the right types for you – which will help with achieving your dream body. Let’s reveal the truth behind food manufacturers and see the hidden ingredients that make us overweight, tired and sick.I am not here to sell you any wallet draining fat loss pills, bullshit supplements or shake weights. I am here to share a philosophy – that with a little bit of discipline you will be able to achieve greatness. Improved physical health and mental strength that will not only impact you, but positively inspire the lives of others.
Leave a Reply