Recipe By: Dmitry Steinbuchel
The big question comes to us, what to order when we are on the go and don’t have the time to prepare a healthy meal to stay on track with results. Usually when I go out to restaurants, I prefer to order a customized dish. Yes, it’s a pain in the butt but if we want to stick to solid results, we have to think like champions and care about that end goal and keeping an eye on the prize.
Tips for eating out at restaurants:
- Always order a lean source of protein. Whether it is chicken, beef, salmon, eggs. Whatever suits your taste buds. Make sure it is grilled, steamed or baked. Stay away from fried meats.
- Ask to go easy on the salt.
- Always ask for dressing or sauce on the side. This way you can only add enough according to your desire. Most dressings are packed with sugar and fat.
- Always order a side of green vegetables or salad. Vegetables make you full, provide a ton of vitamins and balance blood sugar.
- For drinks, skip the sodas. Go for unsweetened iced tea or water.
- Of course, we all like to enjoy whatever we want once in the while. The key is moderation. Try to consume no more than 1-2 cheat meals per week.
My name is Dmitry and I created this page because I got tired of many of us making excuses to eat poorly and neglect our health. With many diseases and obesity on the rise, I feel like it is my duty as a citizen to educate and inspire to make us a little healthier. Diets do not work because diets make people miserable, I want to share with you a way of how you can make your proper eating a delicious lifestyle – that does not require calorie counting or weighing food. I am excited to share with you how you can cook and plan delicious meals that will transform your body and mind.
My goal is to present you the science behind foods, and help discover which natural foods are the right types for you – which will help with achieving your dream body. Let’s reveal the truth behind food manufacturers and see the hidden ingredients that make us overweight, tired and sick.
I am not here to sell you any wallet draining fat loss pills, bullshit supplements or shake weights. I am here to share a philosophy – that with a little bit of discipline you will be able to achieve greatness. Improved physical health and mental strength that will not only impact you, but positively inspire the lives of others.