I’ll be hosting a mini camp with FMI Events in Sacramento, CA on July 20, 2012 together with FMI Co-Founder Gary Augustine Warren. The event is a 5-hour workshop designed for entrepreneurial fitness competitors who are looking to learn how to grow their career. The main focus will be on how to create money making opportunities from fitness show participation.
Registrants will receive the following for their investment:
- What to research and do before, during, and after a competition (from a business perspective)
- Breakdown the importance of essential components for a successful photo shoot (hair, make-up, wardrobe, attitude)
- How to communicate effectively with a photographer
- Understanding the photographer’s role in a photo shoot.
- Understand key shots that agencies/clients/publications are looking for
- Significance of model release waivers and photography contracts
- Post Show Consultation (as a business, one of the most crucial times for your investment is when the show is OVER)
Date: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Thunder Valley Casino Resort
1200 Athens Avenue, Lincoln, California 95648
$99 USD, Early Bird.
$150 USD, After July 12, 2012
Photo Included with Registration
Also, as part of the registration fee, attendees will also receive the following:
- One (1) Edited Photograph
STYLING NOTE: Getting hair/makeup done professionally for the photos will increase the likelihood of them being useful for any sort of publishing and even personal use. We highly recommend having styling done. Recommendations will be given on confirmation letter.
Workshop Edit Special (NMP5)
Five (5) additional edits available for an additional $100*
(Normal price is $250/hr & 1 edit for Natalie Minh Photography)
*Edits can be chosen from Headshot, Swimwear and Activewear looks.
All photography will be shot in white backdrop. Styling (Hair & Make-Up) not included in pricing.
Photo Special (Additional Cost)
$100 USD, 5 additional edits.
To Register, click here.