I’ll be hosting a Model Workshop with FMI Events in Newport Beach, CA on February 19, 2012. I will be shooting as well and the shots will be reviewed by Inside Fitness Magazine for publication.
The FLEX Pro in Santa Monica is occurring on Saturday, February 18th so get your fitness portfolio updated while in top shape!
This event is open to all those that are interested in learning about the topics mentioned below.
- Basic poses needed for shoots
- To Zoolander or not Zoolander? Emoting for the camera
- What to research before a shoot
- Breakdown the importance of essential components for a successful shoot (hair, make-up, wardrobe, attitude)
- How to communicate effectively with a photographer
- Understanding the photographer’s role in a photo shoot.
- What does an actual commercial photoshoot production entail?
- Key shots that agencies/clients are looking for in a model portfolio
- Significance of Model Release Waivers
Date: Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Radisson Hotel Newport Beach
4545 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, California 92660
$199 USD, Early Bird.
$275 USD, After Feb 7, 2012
To register, click here
Photo Included with Registration
Also, as part of the registration fee, attendees will also receive the following:
– One (1) Edited Photograph
Workshop Edit Special (NMP5)
Five (5) additional edits available for an additional $100*
(Normal price is $25/edit, a $25 discount with the package)
*Edits chosen from Headshot and 1 look only.