One On One With Anthony Matlock: A Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coach
Dr. Venus Ramos: Rehabilitation Physician, Fitness Model & Competitor
Alissa Parker - IFBB Figure Pro and ISSA Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist
Amy Taylor: Fitness Model, Pilot, and a Passionate Diva
Meet Calisthenics Master Frank Medrano
Amy Azzato - Beachbody Coach and Fitness Trainer
Katie Wygant - Personal Trainer, Nutrition Expert and Visionary
Nutritionist and Fitness Advocate Teri Crenshaw
Omar Sobhy - 5x National Squash Champion and Fitness Entrepreneur
Kate Horney - A Fitness Professional, Trainer and Owner of Beyond Fit Mom
Tania Kowalski: Personal Trainer, Health Coach and a Mom of 2
Erica Suter - Fitness Professional and Soccer Chick from Baltimore
Up Close with Paul Hovan: #1 Online Transformation Coach and Fitness Model
Donald James - Fitness Model and CEO of Anabolic Animal
Kim Beach- Certified Personal Trainer and Owner of Fit Fun and Fabulous
Rachel Elizabeth Murray - Celebrity Fitness Personality, Trainer and Nutrition Coach
Interview with the Founder and Creator of Midori Matcha
Eddie Avakoff - Metroflex Gym Long Beach Founder, Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Lauren Jacobsen - Consultant, Writer, Online Coach & Biochemist
Recipe by: Lana Blas
1 cup of dry Organic Quinoa
2 cups of Organic Vegetable Broth
1/2 white or yellow onion (minced)
1 or 2 Zucchini (diced)
1 cup shredded or minced Carrots
1 minced Green, Yellow, Orange, And Red Peppers
salt/pepper to taste also garlic powder and paprika
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 peppers (Red, Green, and Yellow to be stuffed)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare Quinoa as directed, soaked in cold water for a few minutes and then strain.
3. Bring to a boil 2 cups of broth and quinoa then lower heat and cover.
4. When the broth has fully absorbed into quinoa, fluff it out and set aside.
5. Sauté all the minced veggies for up to 8 mins or until soft. You can also add in egg plant, spinach, and diced chicken breast!
6. Add the quinoa to the stir fry and increase heat to medium high and stir for 3 minutes.
7. Chop the top of each pepper and take out core and seeds. Fill the peppers with Quinoa stir fry.
8. Bake for 10-15mins and enjoy this Healthy Protein Packed Meal Filled With Tons Of Nutrients!!!
Some people sprinkle low fat cheese on top. I sprinkle paprika, that’s it:)
Leave a Reply