Recipe by: Lana Blas
1 cup of dry Organic Quinoa
2 cups of Organic Vegetable Broth
1/2 white or yellow onion (minced)
1 or 2 Zucchini (diced)
1 cup shredded or minced Carrots
1 minced Green, Yellow, Orange, And Red Peppers
salt/pepper to taste also garlic powder and paprika
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 peppers (Red, Green, and Yellow to be stuffed)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare Quinoa as directed, soaked in cold water for a few minutes and then strain.
3. Bring to a boil 2 cups of broth and quinoa then lower heat and cover.
4. When the broth has fully absorbed into quinoa, fluff it out and set aside.
5. Sauté all the minced veggies for up to 8 mins or until soft. You can also add in egg plant, spinach, and diced chicken breast!
6. Add the quinoa to the stir fry and increase heat to medium high and stir for 3 minutes.
7. Chop the top of each pepper and take out core and seeds. Fill the peppers with Quinoa stir fry.
8. Bake for 10-15mins and enjoy this Healthy Protein Packed Meal Filled With Tons Of Nutrients!!!
Some people sprinkle low fat cheese on top. I sprinkle paprika, that’s it:)