One On One With Anthony Matlock: A Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coach
Dr. Venus Ramos: Rehabilitation Physician, Fitness Model & Competitor
Alissa Parker - IFBB Figure Pro and ISSA Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist
Amy Taylor: Fitness Model, Pilot, and a Passionate Diva
Meet Calisthenics Master Frank Medrano
Amy Azzato - Beachbody Coach and Fitness Trainer
Katie Wygant - Personal Trainer, Nutrition Expert and Visionary
Nutritionist and Fitness Advocate Teri Crenshaw
Omar Sobhy - 5x National Squash Champion and Fitness Entrepreneur
Kate Horney - A Fitness Professional, Trainer and Owner of Beyond Fit Mom
Tania Kowalski: Personal Trainer, Health Coach and a Mom of 2
Erica Suter - Fitness Professional and Soccer Chick from Baltimore
Up Close with Paul Hovan: #1 Online Transformation Coach and Fitness Model
Donald James - Fitness Model and CEO of Anabolic Animal
Kim Beach- Certified Personal Trainer and Owner of Fit Fun and Fabulous
Rachel Elizabeth Murray - Celebrity Fitness Personality, Trainer and Nutrition Coach
Interview with the Founder and Creator of Midori Matcha
Eddie Avakoff - Metroflex Gym Long Beach Founder, Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Lauren Jacobsen - Consultant, Writer, Online Coach & Biochemist
Today’s dinner consisted of 3 slices of protein bread (my creation based on 9-grain flour and 4 big scoops of casein protein) and 4 egg whites seasoned with oregano, ground chipotle pepper, garlic, and ketchup (tastes kind of like a pizza).
I go through a ton of eggs and at times feel bad for chucking all of the yolks so today I decided to make something special for when I’m off diet:
* 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons minced shallot or onion
* 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 4 egg yolks
* 1/2 cup hot melted butter or margarine
1. Combine the vinegar, shallots, tarragon, garlic salt, and pepper in a small saucepan. Boil over medium-high heat until the liquid is boiling. Remove from heat.
2. Have the egg yolks beaten lightly in a cup and ready to roll.
3. Stirring the whole time, pour the melted butter into the mixture. Next, slowly beat in the egg yolks. The mixture will thicken and turn a pale yellow color.
Since I can’t really have any while on diet, I let it cool, spooned it into a plastic sandwich bag, and stored in my freezer. Otherwise, if you are normal you can serve this on salmon, steak, etc. Delish!
Leave a Reply